Here are 12 questions representing 12 months. I try work on a list every year. Maybe this will encourage you to set some positive steps for yourself during these next 365 days that God has given to you.
Here we go!
- Can you list some new goals to accomplish this year?
- Who can you pray for this year? The Ex, your kids, a neighbour, a co-worker?
- What is the pulse of your relationship with God?
- What can you do to help your health needs? Taking care of yourself like exercise, healthy eating.
- What Godly characteristic can you work on this year? And help your kids develop?
- Can you be content as a Single mom this year?
- How can you better yourself in your work and career?
- Is there a fun new skill to try? For example:
- Walking group
- small group Bible Study
- Changing the car oil…you read that right! I knew a lady who had her own overalls to do that.
- Cooking class
- Training for a charity walk
- What Bible verses can you memorize every month for encouragement?
- What two non-fiction books will help you to grow (check out Linda’s Library) or www.christianbook.com
- What five dreams would you like to see accomplished in the next five years and the steps to start the process. If one doesn’t work, try another! We are not failures when we are trying!
- CELEBRATE WHO YOU ARE AND BE YOURSELF! Love yourself as God’s special creation. Challenge yourself and don’t be afraid to learn who you are and all you can be.
Each morning let me learn more about your love because I trust you. I come to you in prayer, asking for your guidance. Psalm 143:8
I am so glad that because of my personal relationship with Jesus, He is my Guide, my Wisdom, and My Strength. How about you?
NOW….WATCH YOUR ADVENTURE HAPPEN IN 2017!
Let’s walk this journey together, because I know…
YOU CAN DO THIS!
- A new year and new challenges await you!
- Be encouraged, don’t be afraid. Begin to make a list and some new goals.
- Welcome the New Year with anticipation.
- Believe that God will never leave you or forsake you.
- Claim Psalm 143:8