I love routine, for the most part. I know as the sun rises, my coffee is ready for me to push the button, my dog will be excited to see me as I crawl out of bed and put my slippers on, and I have another 24 hours before I start all over again.
I also know that God will forever be my SURE FOUNDATION. He will be my rock, my fortress, the wings to run and hide under, and the One who gives me wisdom and knowledge to face the day.
Dear Single moms, how are you?
- Kids are well into the school semester and they are facing some bullies.
- Your ex is not helping the kids with their homework because he just wants to have fun when he has them. Groan.
- The car insurance is due and gas prices just went up.
- There is rumours of downsizing at your place of employment.
- You are struggling with some health issues and feel scared.
- There are so many decisions and responsibilities.
There never seems to be a break!
He will be the SURE FOUNDATION for your times, a rich store of salvation and wisdom and knowledge; the fear of the Lord is the key to this treasure. Isaiah 33:6
What an amazing store! God never leaves us or deserts us and has ample supply for everyone. Isn’t that wonderful! Will you ask God for wisdom and knowledge with all the situations in your family’s life? Now, it’s time go shopping! What a treasure He has for you!
- Memorize and trust what Isaiah said in Isaiah 33: 6
- Trust in God’s SURE Foundation
- Rejoice in God’s Salvation. What an unfathomable treasure!
YOU CAN DO THIS!