I hope you had a few minutes each day to put those ten toes up.
My prayer for you is to understand you can have Beautiful feet of SUCCESS. Some days it is hard to stand firm in the battles of life. From experience, it doesn’t mean a life of ease, a wallet full of money, or freedom from problems with your ex-spouse.
What it does mean is that God will help you despite all those issues. Life is challenging, but God will walk beside you in beautiful ways. He will provide when the wallet is thin and give you wisdom and grace when the ex is making life tough.
From the pages of the Old Testament, God continually guided His people toward Him despite the goofs of humanity. What Jahaziel says to Judah has been such an encouragement to me over the years.
You won’t even have to fight. Just take your positions and watch the Lord rescue you from the enemy. Don’t be afraid. Just do as you’re told. And as you march out tomorrow, the Lord will be there with you. 2 Chronicles 20:17
Come with me to a home in Nazareth and meet Martha and Mary. (Luke 10:38-42)
Each had their own giftedness. Mary had true perspective in walking the road to success. She was so eager to sit at the feet of Jesus and take in all He had to say. Maratha did too but she needed to reset her priorities. When I read Joanna Weaver’s book, Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World, it helped me realize I could balance both knowing sitting at Jesus’ feet was the Better Part. She says,
Just as he welcomed Mary to sit at his feet in the living room, just as he invited Martha to leave the kitchen for a while and share in the Better Part, Jesus bids us to come. Pg. 8 (used with permission) See Linda’s Library tab.
To have a successful walk, we need to sit at Jesus’ feet like Mary. It is there that we can learn how to live a life with purpose. God’s Word is packed with endless treasures to move ahead…step by step.
- When your week has way more appointments then you have time for making you feel weak; sit at the feet of Jesus. I would almost go into a panic when this happened to me, but as the week unfolded things were orchestrated into place. They will for you too!
But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will find new strength. They will be strong like eagles soaring upward on wings; they will walk and run without getting tired. Isaiah 40:13
- When your wallet is thin; sit at the feet of Jesus. Mine was thinner than a pancake, yet God was faithful to give me wisdom to provide for the girls and myself.
I pray that God will take care of all your needs with the wonderful blessings that come from Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19
- When your wrecked marriage has issues yet to be finalized; sit at the feet of Jesus. There is great sadness in any broken relationship. It hurt me deeply more than words can say. God was there for me and He will be there to help you heal.
He renews our hopes and heals our bodies. Psalm 147:3
Dear Ones, will you sit at the feet of Jesus and gain insight in your own footprints to Success?
These two weeks have been about your beautiful feet called, Succeed and Success. Let’s move forward in God’s strength.
- Purpose in your heart to believe you can walk this road to SUCCESS
- With God beside you, make purposeful footprints to ‘walk and run without getting tired’.
Linda’s Inner Beauty tip for the week: Purpose in your heart and memorize, The Lord makes firm the steps of the one who delights in him. Psalm 37:23 (NIV)
Kayla’s Outward Beauty tip: Feet: Summer is one of the hardest times on our feet. Wearing Flip flops and going barefoot do us no favours. If your feet are feeling dry, flaky and achy, you can make a foot scrub from items in your own cabinets. This will help take away dry skin and leave your feet feeling pedicure fresh.
- 1 cup Epsom salt
- 1 cup sugar – use cane sugar, brown sugar, or regular granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 cup melted coconut oil
- 8‐10 drops high-quality lemon essential oil (or your favourite oil)
Next week: Our Beautiful Lips
YOU CAN DO THIS!