Winters blast has blown through until next time and Spring is slowly arriving. It has been a cold, long winter. We can now appreciate God breathing new life into the landscape again.
Springtime can be a season for new growth in our very soul. Have you been feeling emotionally tired and needing a lift?
When the girls were young, Spring meant getting our bikes out, pumping up the tires, putting on our fleece jackets and heading outdoors. I was always on the outlook for buds sprouting any where I could find them. I’d yell at the girls to come see the buds. That wasn’t their favourite activity but for me it was a symbol of renewed life and growth.
Just as the winter brings cold; our hearts can feel the same. This season we can be like buds on the trees or little flowers peeking through the soil to bloom into some positive decisions.
- New book to read
- New process to begin
- New goal for this season
- New memory to achieve
- New decision to release some pent up emotion
- New Bible study to delve into
Resolving to dust off the old winter grime by letting fresh new buds of decisions invade our very soul can produce positive healing to bloom.
Isaiah 43:19 See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.
Spring has sprung. Will you allow buds of new growth in your life?
- Take a walk and look for buds and blooms beginning in your world
- Ask God to help you with some new growth goals this Spring season
- Talk with your kids about some new things they would like to achieve this Spring
- Dust off winters grime and say Hello Spring! Now is the time!
YOU CAN DO THIS!!!